Urijoy Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is Urijoy a natural food?
Yes. Urijoy contain all natural ingredients
2) Is Urijoy safe?
Yes. Urijoy is safe for consumption and does not contain any aphrodisiac, illegal and harmful drug, steroids, etc.
3) Is it safe to take Urijoy if I have a heart problem, hypertension, diabetes or other medical condition?
Urijoy does not trigger excessive pressure towards the heart or blood pressure. However, in general, anyone on medical supervision should consult a doctor before taking any new kind of herbal supplement.
4) Can we take Urijoy long term?
Yes. long term consumption of Urijoy help improve your overall health.
5) Is consumption of Urijoy addictive?
6) What is the recommended dosage?
To maximize the effects of Urijoy, take one capsule a day for the first 6 days, then one capsule every 3 days. Take Urijoy after meals. It is best to take Urijoy in the morning, after breakfast.
7) Can Urijoy be taken with alcohol?
We advise not to take Urijoy with alcohol
8) Can women take Urijoy?
Yes. Urijoy can improve women’s health and reduce fatigue effectively. (except: Pregnant women, breast feeding women)
9) Are there any adverse side effects?
To date, there has not been any reported cases of adverse side effects. However, a small percentage of users with pre-existing poor blood circulation or hypertension did experience a slight headache after consuming Urijoy. This is due to improved blood flow to the brain. However, regular consumption of Urijoy will eliminate this problem.
10) Who would benefit much from taking URIJOY?
11) Will Urijoy interfere with other medications?
To date, there are no known complications arising from Urijoy and drug interaction. However, we do not recommend to take Urijoy & drugs at the same time.